We are a small tree service and we used Service Magic to get leads for a few years.After getting wrong and worthless leads at $14-35 each lead we finally realized there were sending us leads that did not work with our type of work.

They purposely keep the categories ambiguous so that they can make more $$$ from the contractors and will not correct their categories. Aftger numerous attemps it became lea to me that they rally only wanted the $$$ - they were not concerned with matching up the correct of service with the customers.

We changed our advertising some other on-line advertisers and they are working way better than Service Magic ever did at a much maore reasonable cost.I will not recommend Service Magic to anyone and I will never use them for any personal services.

Had an Experience with Service Magic?

Comments

Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Worthless Warranty Leaffilter North "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..." Read more Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region improperly installed new gutters, continually misdiagnosed leaks and will NOT accept accountability for damage done…STAY AWAY!!!  Gutter Helmet "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..." Read more Service Magic Faces Mass Complaints Nationwide Service Magic "Service Magic faces ongoing consumer complaints, distrust, and serious consumer concerns over their negative business practices. Negative complaints continue to mount against Service Magic home improvement online contracting services from unhappy..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more