Reply by Service Magic

Unfortunately, our U.K. office has closed. If you need further assistance please contact emailus@homeadvisor.com.
Author's

somehow I started getting 'amazing' leads and promises of loads of quality work through them.I'm no *** and have this kind of nonsense (promises of work, submit my credit card details!!!) regularly.

I submitted an email to the contact "Prince Kwakye" requesting they remove me from their list (spam) and his (to be honest, polite) response was to up the influx and tell me the negative reviews I read were something everyone gets! 350+ flipping unwanted emails and counting! PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE SERVICE MAGIC!

I have enough to deal with in life already.I'll take honest leads from anyone, if I get the job I'll pay a finders fee, but it's on trust, no credit card details given out!

Reason of review: spammers.

Preferred solution: remove me from your 'list' as I requested. Nothing else!.

Had an Experience with Service Magic?

Comments

Golden, Colorado, United States #878874

We're very sorry about what you're experiencing right now.This is now how we conduct business and would like to look into your concerns and see what is going on.

If you would please provide your contact information to emailus@homeadvisor.com we will do so.

Unfortunately the name that you have provided as your contact is not yielding any results.

HASupport