Service Magic recommends this company which provides housecleaning services.This is the worst housecleaner I have ever had and the owner of the company never apologized to me for any of their mistakes or damage, he continually offered excuses.

Most recently, the cleaning team locked my whole family out of my house upon leaving my home so that I had to leave a work meeting with a client in the afternoon to drive home to let my family inside after they waited nearly an hour. Over the course of their service they repeatedly chipped paint off the baseboards with the vacuum, damaged and scratched very expensive furniture, broke beyond repair decorative accessories, screwed up their billing causing me to spend valuable work time on the phone with them straightening it out, the never returned phone calls requiring me to call and email them repeatedly to get any question answered. The cleaning was terrible, they apparently don't believe that the glass in storm doors, french doors, baseboards, door frames, pictures etc need to be cleaned. And all this at a cost which was nearly DOUBLE that of other cleaners.

When I called Phil Wilson, the owner, to inform him of locking my family out, HE HUNG UP ON ME!VERY OVERPRICED, THE WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD, VERY RUDE AND ADMINSTRATIVE FUNCTIONS ARE EVEN WORSE THAN THE CLEANING.

Had an Experience with Service Magic?

Comments