I am a new customer.I was told that credits are given for bad leads.

So I signed up. I got my first lead and I could not get the guy to answer myu call, emails, etc. When I called Service Magic they said they were not responsible for giving credits un unverified leads. If the guy never answers, etc.

its my problem. I am with other lead sources who will credit if there is no interaction with both parties. We need to know the lead is real.

Otherwise Service Magis could throw out any names, etc.and we pay for ***.

Had an Experience with Service Magic?

Comments

#220446

Hello Vince-

When a service professional signs up with ServiceMagic; they agree to our terms and conditions- just like you would with anyother company that is providing a service to you. We do not charge credit cards without authorization; we only charge you for the leads that you receive from your chosen area and scope of work. We have no monthly, yearly, or hidden fees. Only the standard lead fees that are explained when you join our service.

I'd be more than happy to discuss this with you. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 303.963.8125 or at adoss@servicemagic.com

Best regards,

-Angela Doss

Angela your company is a scam!Read the reviews here.

Do a search for Service Magic and look at what others say.I would be embarrased to work for them!

#209943

Angela, I was just about to sign up with Service Magic when i read that the company makes charges on contractors credit cards without authorization. and will not credit them when they complain about bad leads. No thanks, I don't want to end up in that situation.

#207712

Hello- My name is Angela Doss and I work in customer service at ServiceMagic. We have processes in place to filter and screen leads; our leads are prospective customers and not guaranteed jobs. We are continually improving and appreciate your feedback. Sounds like there are many things we could discuss in regards to your account to make our form of advertising work for you and your company. I'd love to have the opportunity to speak with you. If you could please contact me at 303.963.8125 or at adoss@servicemagic.com that would be greatly appreciated. You can also contact customer service at 877.947.3639

I look forward to hearing from you,

Best regards,