Indianapolis, Indiana

I had a TERRIBLE experience with a ServiceMagic contractor (Cy Cadwalader please return my calls) This joker installed a sump pump pit nearly 3 INCHES too high so my basement would need to flood to that height to even begin draining...What was worse than what he did was the runaround, negligence and excuses from their complaint department.(Thanks bunches Holly for all your "help") ServiceMagic as a company is a joke and I strongly warn people off them.

May the Lord help you if you have a problem with a ServiceMagic contractor...because they sure won't.

They could easily shut things down lead wise till the guy takes care of things but they continue to just ignore the problem.My only option now appears to be court.

Jason

Had an Experience with Service Magic?

Comments

www.bidpro***nect.com

Check out www.bidproconnect.com, it is a 100% FREE WAY TO FIND LOCAL LEADS!!As a Project Professional, No more paying for leads, no monthly subscriptions, no hidden costs or fees.

Unlimited access! Exposure to thousands of projects with no limit to number of leads, bids, or awarded jobs. With no limitations, BidProConnect allows you to be as successful as you want to be. Everything you need to find leads, communicate, bid, and be awarded jobs all in one convenient location!

No need to leave your home or office, everything you need is right at your finger tips. Did I say it is free? A free place for you to advertise your business with no hidden costs or paid upgrades. Check it out at www.bidproconnect.com

Check out www.bidproconnect.com, As a client, you are able to post your project, add photos, a description, upload documents, set a closing date, communicate with new project professionals through forums and direct messages, view bids and award your project to the best project professional for your job.

In addition, you can also search and filter through project professionals in your area, view their information, reviews, photos, credentials, documents, and invite the project professionals you like to bid on your project!

BidProConnect gives you an easy way to find project professionals in your area, and also gives project professionals an easy way to find you, all in one place.Completing your project just got a whole lot...

Check it out, www.bidproconnect.com!

tfr

Amazing we all have had bad experiences but I am willing to bet many of us can't find the bad reviews we wrote about the bad experiences we had with the different companies we hired. I know I cant. I'm surprised a lawyer has not seen this and started a clss action lawsuit.

Janice

I work for a contractor that has used ServiceMagic.It's not magical at all.

Our work is pretty specialized, but we received a lot of worthless leads despite our working hard on our profile. Regarding their contractor screening, everything they say they cover is public information. As a member of the trade, my gripe is that they a) do not even mention drug testing of employees, or b) legal status of employees.

(My company does both.) I think those are much bigger issues in construction than sex offenders.If ServiceMagic truly wanted to prove their worth to consumers, they would push their member businesses to tighten up on those issues.

the door dealer

jason, hi i feel bad for you and you should take you contractor to court.as a contractor for 32 years i have seen it all.as i cant see all the work its hard to tell you what to do.

as a contractor in nny service magic would bill us for a lead even when it was not even a good lead.the best thing for you is to call a local supply house and get a good contractor good luck

hang5

Immediately after posting this complaint I received a very promising response. I am withholding judgment and will follow up to let everyone know how it turned out.

Jason