As a Waste Hauling Contractor in Phoenix Az I have gotten almost 15 leads. ALL have been tire kickers or people not ready to buy anything- JUST LOOKING.

Attn consumers: This isnt Sears- NO WINDOW SHOPPING. Need a dumpster? Great , call us or send a email. We have been here since 1995.

We do what we say.

I suspect Service Magic uses secret shoppers or employees to make fake lead calls to drain companies bank accounts.

They are all so friendly on the phone but their service really lacks SERVICE.NOT WORTH THE MONEY! I CANT AFFORD TO WORK FOR THEM!

Comments

Check out www.bidproconnect.com, it is a 100% FREE WAY TO FIND LOCAL LEADS!! As a Project Professional, No more paying for leads, no monthly subscriptions, no hidden costs or fees.

Unlimited access! Exposure to thousands of projects with no limit to number of leads, bids, or awarded jobs. With no limitations, BidProConnect allows you to be as successful as you want to be. Everything you need to find leads, communicate, bid, and be awarded jobs all in one convenient location!

No need to leave your home or office, everything you need is right at your finger tips. Did I say it is free? A free place for you to advertise your business with no hidden costs or paid upgrades. Check it out at www.bidproconnect.com

Check out www.bidproconnect.com, As a client, you are able to post your project, add photos, a description, upload documents, set a closing date, communicate with new project professionals through forums and direct messages, view bids and award your project to the best project professional for your job.

In addition, you can also search and filter through project professionals in your area, view their information, reviews, photos, credentials, documents, and invite the project professionals you like to bid on your project!

BidProConnect gives you an easy way to find project professionals in your area, and also gives project professionals an easy way to find you, all in one place. Completing your project just got a whole lot easier!

Check it out, www.bidproconnect.com!

LOL,, HAHAA..

Hi Contractors,

Join my company,, give me your credit card info,, and we will send you leads so you can get more work in your area and better your business. I will have my aunt call you to scrub her feet,, then we will take $75 from your bank account.

We will continue this process 3 times a month until you realize we are raping you account.

Then every1 will open a 'Pissed Consumers' forum about our bussiness,, where 'Mathew Hastings'(below) will try to sell you the same thing!!! WOW 8)

Carshalton, England, United Kingdom #53708

No thanks.

Another bottom feeder!

I understand your frustration. Many of my clients who came from Service Magic felt the same way. I work for a company called WebVisible we help small business owners like yourself generate new business but unlike Service Magic our goal is to have interested customers call you directly the moment they are looking on the internet.

We are a legitimate company helping over 55,000 small businesses across the nation and we work with some major corporations like AT&T, YellowPages, and MicroSoft to name a few. I hate name dropping but I wanted to let you know that we do our jobs so well that the big companies are using us.

I can go on forever about how much better we are than Service Magic or any other internet marketing company but I would rather show you the proof to the pudding.

Feel free to contact me if you would like to see a short demonstration on how we can generate you new business.

Thanks,

Mathew Hastings

WebVisibleâ„¢

Watch our new video demo, click here.

O: (949) 517-7573