I went through Service Magic to hire Buckingham Exteriors toward the end of October to fix a leaking skylight and wood trim.Skylight is still leaking and I find out trim is part of skylight and cant be fixed.
Now I am installing another skylight but of course from a differnt co. I tried to have the co. work with me but they wouldn't and then outright lied to the Mo. BBB.
Please don't learn the hard way.Stay away from doing business with Service Magic and more importantly, Buckingham Exteriors.
This is a company that is protected by Service Magic and the BBB but not from their pissed off customers.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Skylight Repair
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I had a TERRIBLE experience with a ServiceMagic contractor (Cy Cadwalader please return my calls) This joker installed a sump pump pit nearly 3 INCHES too high so my..."
- "Carpet install on (2) sets of 5 steps, pieced together, cut wrong, installed using 2 different methods, missing padding. Luxury vinyl tile install, installer cut new flooring on top of..."
- "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."