I went through Service Magic to hire Buckingham Exteriors toward the end of October to fix a leaking skylight and wood trim.Skylight is still leaking and I find out trim is part of skylight and cant be fixed.
Now I am installing another skylight but of course from a differnt co. I tried to have the co. work with me but they wouldn't and then outright lied to the Mo. BBB.
Please don't learn the hard way.Stay away from doing business with Service Magic and more importantly, Buckingham Exteriors.
This is a company that is protected by Service Magic and the BBB but not from their pissed off customers.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Skylight Repair
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I was very disappointed with this company. We had a main water line break which we could only hear and not see so it was required for us to hire..."
- "Dear Tricam Industries and Tractor Supply, You are welcome to contact me to discuss the attached and below failure of your product.Model GW0865D-1 I will forward you all the pics..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."