AS a contractor and a very laid back person I must say that service magic is more of a scam than a reliable lead generator.About 90 percent of the leads are bogus is some way or another!
First they claim to qualify each lead,(bogus). Many leads will say they were not interested in the product that I was calling about. I would recommend that all contractors and consumers stay away from service magic! The consumer will get 4 or 5 calls from contractors and the contractor will spend endless hours chasing dead or bogus leads.
I do know that they send out older leads that are weeks old to new subscribers.It is a true scam!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lead Generator
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Avoid Empire-Today at all costs!I come from a unique perspective in that I worked as an Independent Sales Contractor for Empire for a year and a half. Unfortunately, I cannot..."
- "Window World thied to put my NEW replacement windows in my brick house cut out 4 windows put up wood and didnt seal or clean up I had to sealand..."
- "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..."
- "I received a letter dated August 27, 2014, from CoventryOne. They said my policy would end December 31, 2014 and it could not be renewed. I contacted my..."
- "The testing was very professional and the results came back in a timely manner ..."
- "Spent over $1400 on a grinder and prosumer espresso machine. Noticed grinder hopper canted and discovered motor mounting bracket broke. WLL only offers to send machine back to..."
- "Just received my picture plaque today in the mail. I opened the box and put my pictures on the dresser. Anyway the picture ended up falling on the floor under..."
- "I am very upset with how tanning beds are not properly being cleaned if even wiped down at all. I have caught 2 bacteria skin infections and have proof from..."
- "i spoke with 4 difeerent people about my phone today. The top of the screen is almost unreadiable also the ringer and sound cuts in and out when it wants..."