AS a contractor and a very laid back person I must say that service magic is more of a scam than a reliable lead generator.About 90 percent of the leads are bogus is some way or another!
First they claim to qualify each lead,(bogus). Many leads will say they were not interested in the product that I was calling about. I would recommend that all contractors and consumers stay away from service magic! The consumer will get 4 or 5 calls from contractors and the contractor will spend endless hours chasing dead or bogus leads.
I do know that they send out older leads that are weeks old to new subscribers.It is a true scam!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lead Generator
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..."
- "On 12-24-2011, Mr. Rooter was called to address the issue of sewage backing up into the basement. "J" agreed with the previous plumber that a cleanout was necessary to accommodate..."
- "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..."
- "I purchased a leather sofa and loveseat in 2013 and was told the leather would not fade and the color would remain the same. Three years later, the headrests on..."
- "Adam Dahan of OCO Transportation has gone too far this time. He has accused me on the internet of being a "drug smuggler". The main office has..."
- "I received a letter dated August 27, 2014, from CoventryOne. They said my policy would end December 31, 2014 and it could not be renewed. I contacted my..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."