This company is Unethical and gives you Fake Leads!Charged me over $600 for leads that were either made up or customers didn't even know why I was calling them after getting a lead by phone and email.

After I cancelled my subscription because of my horrible experience the Representative gave me a written cancellation notice and assured me that the fees would stop and gave me 10 Free Leads.

I checked my account shortly after and noticed the company continued to bill me and reopened my account without my permission.How is that possible and how is this company still in business?

Had an Experience with Service Magic?

Comments

AnimalRemovalFortWorth

I had the same issue pretty much..Didnt take me ONE lead to figure out that something wasnt right..

I really wanted to use them as I did hear some good things.. But after reading reviews about my experience thus far and things matching to mine.. I canceled..

I was not happy.=(

I just joined service magic about 10 days ago 80% of the customer that I called, didn’t pick up the phone I've been sending e-mail, to all of them none of them replied back.I called each and every customer three times.

On one occasion I called this lady that's her name R...

when somebody finally answers the phone I've been told there is no r.... I so I called customer service to get the lead replacement and I have been told by supervisor this ridiculous and unreal story: if service magic customer service call the customer and nobody pick up the phone they will not give you credit so I asked him to call after business hours may be the customer works and he answered we called the customer once we don't want to disturb them. But 70 bucks for my bank account has been disturbed and there is nothing I can do about it.

So if you thinking of joining service magic you need to know that most of the leads will not be answered, and 10% of them will not be the homeowners if you are a general contractor and you pay approximately between $60-$75 and lead.You do the math what it will cost you to reach one customer,

I just joined service magic about 10 days ago 80% of the customer that I called,didn't pick up the phone I've been sending e-mail,

On one occasion I called this lady that's her name R...when somebody finally answer the phone I've been told there is no r....

I called customer service to get the lead replacement and I've been told by supervisor but if nobody answered the phone and they don't have the name on their answering machine they assume that the person who applied online that cease phone number therefore there is no credit.If you're reading this comment and you're thinking of joining service magic remember one lead can cost you between $300-$600 because most of them will not answer you.

Good afternoon "Drmigo" -

I am sorry to hear you are frustrated with your account. I would like to discuss your concerns with you and see what I can do to help. You can reach me directly at 303-963-8066 or mblack@servicemagic.com.

Mandy Black