Just took a call from Anthony from Service Magic.He was a condescending little *rick.

First of all, he didn't even know what kind of business we're in, so his pitch was down the wrong path. I informed him that we didn't do that type of work so he asked what I did and then of course said, "oh, we've got lots of leads for that too, are you ready to accept more jobs?." I said I'm not ready for more work to get rid of him, and then he said "well are you booking jobs or just bidding them?" No, I'm here at the office paying 15 employees, the telephone bill allowing me to take your call, but simply bidding jobs and not booking any of them is allowing me to pay all of my expenses. The guy was a real ***. I've been taking these calls from these guys for years.

It's a complete joke!

Why do you think they recently rebranded themselves?It's a scam!

Had an Experience with Service Magic?

Comments

Golden, Colorado, United States #581925

Hello "anonymous" -

I am sorry to hear that you are frustrated with the phone call from one of our representatives. I would like to discuss your concerns further in detail with you to see what I can do to help. You may reach me directly at 303-963-8066 or mblack@homeadvisor.com.

Mandy Black

Service Magic - Service unresponsive to complaint re contractor Service Magic "3-30-12 Review by Candice C in Huntingburg, IN Project: Install Concrete flooring in poolroom The poolroom flooring was done well & we're pleased. However, the contractor led us to believe he..." Read more Alerted Service Magic of *** Contractor Listing With Their  Service Service Magic "I hired a CONtractor Named Gerald Tuggle of Tuggle Construction, to build a huose from the ground up. 15 months and it was not finished. The quality throughout the house..." Read more Service Magic Faces Mass Complaints Nationwide Service Magic "Service Magic faces ongoing consumer complaints, distrust, and serious consumer concerns over their negative business practices. Negative complaints continue to mount against Service Magic home improvement online contracting services from unhappy..." Read more Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region improperly installed new gutters, continually misdiagnosed leaks and will NOT accept accountability for damage done…STAY AWAY!!!  Gutter Helmet "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..." Read more Great Value Shepherd's Pie Great Value "This was the worst Great Value product I have ever tried from Walmart. Following directions carefully, the end product was a sloppy mess. It was mostly just soupy mashed potatoes..." Read more Simple Mobile - Wouldnt refund my 27$ after stealing Simple Mobile "MY PHONE WAS DEEMED COMPATIBLE by a simple mobile rep then after the $ is taken out of my account i call back trying to set it up and a..." Read more Fanatics - DO NOT SHOP HERE Fanatics "I received a sweatshirt 5 weeks ago, worn it 3 times and paid $54.99 for it. I went to wear it this morning and found that it was splitting in..." Read more John Edwards Life Quest Seminars Klemmer Life Quest Seminars "Is this John Edwards, author at Life Quest Seminars ? Life Quest Seminars is offering a cruise with him, to celebrate THEIR anniversary. John Edwards is falling for the Klemmer..." Read more