NEVER EVER EVER use HOME ADVISOR aka SERVICE MAGIC for any home repairs/reno EVER.This is a website that is supposedly there to help you find qualified, trustworthy contractors to come work for you.

When we had an issue with a contractor (left our home covered in drywall dust and drywall mud, broke my $200 vacuum cleaner, did not complete the job), they gave us the run-around for almost 4 months, have ignored multiple emails and phone calls for WEEKS, have lied to us, misread contracts, "lost" emails and photo documentation, and just been downright rude.NEVER USE THEM.

Had an Experience with Service Magic?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #593924

Mandy...this is the result of service magic's unethical treatment and billing practices to its "Quality contractors" like me....Most of the actual professional renovators who have had the same experience as me have kicked you and your fraudulent billing practices to the curb...leaving you with the desperate and unqualified. how is it working for you??

Denver, Colorado, United States #591449

Hello "anonymous" -

I am sorry to hear about your frustrations with the service professional you hired. We hold our professionals to high standards when it comes to the quality of work and professionalism of their company and would like to discuss your concerns with you to see if there is anything we can do to help. You may reach me directly at 303-963-8066 or mblack@homeadvisor.com.

Thank you for your time.

Mandy Black