I hired a designer from service magic and she sucked!I thought by going through Service Magic I would get a good screened professional but she was a joke.

Apparently anyone can go on Service Magic and claim to be a pro. We paid $650 for absolutely nothing. She never took pictures of the room or measurements. She came back 3 weeks later with a piece of *** board that looked like my 10 year old daughter made it.

She says she did 3 hours of work but judging by what we got it probably took her 1/2 hour. We asked her to refund our money for the remaing hours. After going back and forth she said she would refund $250 but we are still waiting, and waiting! Do NOT use Bright Clouds Decorating in Raleigh NC.

And do not waste your time with Service Magic.PISSED OFF!!!

Had an Experience with Service Magic?

Comments

I used service magic a while back, and I am still fuming over it.First of all GT siding (Greg Thompson) is a total joke (north Texas area).

Put up vinyl on the south side of my house. looked fine. Now, every time the wind blows a new piece of siding blows off. No nails?

I cant afford scaffolding to finish the job myself.

I just hope this saves someone else from having a very disappointing experience.:(

Hello "Kgm102" -

I am sorry to hear that you are frustrated with your experience with Bright Clouds Decorating. We hold our professionals to high standards when it comes to customer service and the quality of work. I have sent your information over to a customer care specialist to follow up with you to discuss your concerns more in detail. You may also reach me directly at 303-963-8066 or mblack@servicemagic.com.

Mandy Black