Mr Billy English "best for less" put in a new floor for me and new vinal

on stairs.I found a place where job not finished.

I have called Mr. English twice and he told me he would come out , but never showed up. He also keep asking for money in the middle of the job. He charged me for moving furnature when this was to be included in the price.

I would not recomend this man to do any work for anyone. He gets his work from Service Magic.

Service magic has good reviews for him.I think he writes them himself.

Had an Experience with Service Magic?

Comments

Hi Dottie,

I am sorry to hear about your friend’s experience. If your friend was matched to this service professional through our service, I would really like to speak with them in regards to their project. We have a team to help mediate in these types of situations and in the rare event that we are unable to resolve the issue, we may offer our limited service guarantee. Please feel free to contact me as well with any questions or concerns that you may have. I can be reached by phone at 303.963.8145 or by email at crichey@servicemagic.com.

Kindest regards,

Chelsey Richey

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #283507

I was just making a list of things to contract because my friend told me how nice the guy was who came to her house 2 weeks ago. Then I stopped and contacted her to see how she liked the completed job and found out it wasn't. The company started the installation and never came back and won't answer/return her calls.

I guess I'll go thru Home Depot because they said they will guarantee work done through them.

Good afternoon Lawrences74,

I am so sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations and I would like to speak with you in regards to your project. We take these issues very seriously and we have a customer service team to help mediate in situations like this. You can contact me directly by phone or by email so that we can look into this together. I look forward to hearing from you.

I can be reached at crichey@servicemagic.com or at 303.963.8145.

Kindest regards,