Reply by Service Magic

We're sorry to hear we have upset you so much. If you would like to speak with a representative, please let us know by emailing emailus@homeadvisor.com.
Author's

These scumbags took my credit card number from 2010,and started charging a 29.99 fee for no reason(Aug.2014) I think law enforcement should be contacted and we should get together for a class action lawsuit.What they did was not an accident but, just like taking my card from my wallet and using it.

I am filing a police report and since it is in another state I will probably have to file a report to the Secret Service. I encourage any one that they have done this too. Contact local police and file a report, if out of state I think you have to involve the Feds.

I am also getting an attorney in Colorado to sue them.I don't care how much it cost.

Reason of review: unathorizes use of my credit card.

Preferred solution: Other people take some sort of action instead of just blogging..

I didn't like: Very poor scam.

Had an Experience with Service Magic?

Comments

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #1063390

I am a Roofing Contractor. When I quit using a company that has my debit or credit card number I ALWAYS call my bank that same day and tell them to cancel my card and send me a new one with a new number.

Denver, Colorado, United States #955892

Hello,

So to hear that it seems your credit card was billed in error. If you could please get in touch with us at emailus@homeadvisor.com we would be happy to address your concerns.

HA Support