Reply by Service Magic

Hi Anne, We're sorry to hear about the experience you had with this pro. We have forwarded your concerns to the proper channels and a rep will reach out to assist you shortly. In the meantime, please feel free to submit a review for the pro here: https://www.homeadvisor.com/write-a-review/ and reach out to emailus@homeadvisor.com if there is any further assistance we can offer. -HASupport
Author's

Handy Husband of Annapolis, MD is not a professional contractor by any stretch of the imagination. He replaced my guest bath vanity and fixtures and he did not test that he had installed the plumbing fixtures properly.

The faucet is leaking onto the bottom of the vanity and the hardwood floors below. He left the area that he was working in a complete mess. He scrubbed his tools in my kitchen sink with my pot/pan scrubber and left the mess for me to clean up, he mopped my guest bath and foyer, which he was remodeling with toilet bowl water and when I called him out on it he replied in an aggressive narcissistic manner. I called him on Saturday, November 11th and he said that he could be out on Monday November 13th.

He did nothing that he stated in his professional mission statement. I highly recommend that you remove him from your list of professionals.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.