I hired a CONtractor Named Gerald Tuggle of Tuggle Construction, to build a huose from the ground up.15 months and it was not finished.
The quality throughout the house is sub standard. Wall off 2 inches walls not plumb or square. All the doors are warped and cracked Damage to Safe, Oven/Range Broken glass inlays on Entertainment center. Multiple cracks in mortar.
Several cracked blocks. Broken Glass tiles in shower. Flooring not square. Outlets for Garage door on same circuit as Master Bedroom and Garage lights.
Filed a complaint with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors.Alerted Service Magic.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..."
- "So fair warning to anyone who is planning on ordering from this site: Don't, stay away. It's a scam. Why? Almost every one of their items does not match the..."
- "Recently my Kenmore water heater that was purchased in February of 2013 stopped working. After some simple triage steps I was able to determine that the honeywell gas valve..."
- "I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to join to get a..."
- "Iherb.com very beautiful store. I love him.Products were true to descriptions and pictures. Shipping was quick, taking a total of 4 business days to receive without extra shipping costs (for..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."