Alerted Service Magic of *** Contractor Listing With Their Service

100 of 505 Service Magic reviews

I hired a CONtractor Named Gerald Tuggle of Tuggle Construction, to build a huose from the ground up.15 months and it was not finished.

The quality throughout the house is sub standard. Wall off 2 inches walls not plumb or square. All the doors are warped and cracked Damage to Safe, Oven/Range Broken glass inlays on Entertainment center. Multiple cracks in mortar.

Several cracked blocks. Broken Glass tiles in shower. Flooring not square. Outlets for Garage door on same circuit as Master Bedroom and Garage lights.

Filed a complaint with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors.Alerted Service Magic.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

100 of 505 Service Magic reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Jane Smith

Jun 15, 2012 #496498

I use sevacall.com because they only use qualified companies and do all the calling for me. I just put in my problem and availability and within minutes I had companies calling ME back. I didn't have waste time calling and explaining my issue multiple times. It was really easy to use...it's free too! Great service!

nwreader

Jun 11, 2012 #494498

Service Magic hides negative complaints about their contractors so they still show 5/5 stars. Why they would do this is beyond me. My poor sister was quoted one price for a job and the contractor, Eddie Canbrickit, failed to show up or call. She then called again 2 days later to see what was going on and Mr. Canbrickit told her he had misquoted the price of the job and he would need to increase the price by 150% over the original quote. The fact that Service Magic withheld her complaint about this contractor is shady and unsavory behavior. Service Magic is a ripoff. :sigh

Mandy Black

Jun 11, 2012 #494450

Good afternoon "anonymous" -

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with Tuggle Construction. We hold our professionals to high standards when it comes to the quality of customer service and workmanship. We would like to speak to you about your project and see what we can do to help. You can reach me directly at 303.963.8066 or mblack@servicemagic.com.

Thank you for your time.

Mandy Black

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.