I hired a CONtractor Named Gerald Tuggle of Tuggle Construction, to build a huose from the ground up.15 months and it was not finished.
The quality throughout the house is sub standard. Wall off 2 inches walls not plumb or square. All the doors are warped and cracked Damage to Safe, Oven/Range Broken glass inlays on Entertainment center. Multiple cracks in mortar.
Several cracked blocks. Broken Glass tiles in shower. Flooring not square. Outlets for Garage door on same circuit as Master Bedroom and Garage lights.
Filed a complaint with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors.Alerted Service Magic.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "I was very disappointed with this company. We had a main water line break which we could only hear and not see so it was required for us to hire..."
- "L let's see where do I begin when I moved in I was moving out of a mold-infested apartment my husband found this place through a friend came and rushed..."
- "DO NOT LEASE AT THE REGENCY STUDENT HOUSING. If you are a parent and you want your children to be happy look at all of the reviews. Don't look at the..."
- " Larry Allen Fail - MacPhale ..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."