Service Magic Scams both contractors and general consumers ServiceMagic
Sales man david reed claims to be able to hook your website for your business to hundreds of other pages and sites and promises that your website will be directly linked to service magics site free of charge as soon as you sign on. They list only the beneficial ratings of companies, and through 'direct match' wash there hands of bogus leads. Before you sign up for the service it is promised that they filter leads both coming in and also going to the contractors. Once your signed on they then claim its just advertising. Fraud comes to mind.
They claim they do checking and research for licenses in the areas you wish to serve, false claim and to prove it I was able to add Iowa for my line of work who requires contractor licenses for the state, but I wasn't able to add minnesota who does not require any licensing for my line of work. They offer there so called services in all 50 states of the United States, the goods or promises they make are vigerious 10 point screening. (more like 3 point screening)
What they call a Ten point inspection turns out to be a check for insurance to make it look good and a check on the contractors routing number along with the account numbers. Another false thing they do is tell you leads are direct match, but in fact they sent that same $30 to $60 lead to roughly 3 customers on average, equals about $180 per lead for them, and a *** off customer that go's with someone else completely do to being bombed with calls. Injury to my bank account and my reputation is on the line for buying into there sales pitch, empty fraudulent promises.
This company is immoral, unethical, oppressive, unscrupulous; and substantially can injure consumers and contractors alike by mismatching professionals the consumer believes to be qualified, contractor that is slow on work that is having a rough time, by being mismatch and potentially running there reputations.
End result, out of work contractor that may have been legit for there original field, an unhappy customer that has to pay more a second tine to have work done twice, and the people that run ServiceMagic a few dollars richer off this miss portion of others. They fail to disclose material fact at the time of sale of profiles to the consumers who later in the system are the contractors, also to the home owner slash consumer that hires these screened professionals.
They also speak against other lead companies saying how they can't do anything for anyone, (Product disparagement). The whole things built in bad faith.116c96ae review #114081
You may also like
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "A school should be decorated in such a way that if any parents are willing to visit the school can make a visit and see various things and judge before..."
- "I went to get a root canal about a year ago my friend showed me a missing tooth and explained they got a root canal at monarch as well and..."
- "This guy Eric just approached and say his wife walked out of him with his son and return to united states. He is currently staying alone at malaysia. He wants..."
- "This is my story on how Go Daddy scammed/fraud me. The one thing that's not in this is that i got a $347.10 ticket from the police over the whole thing..."
- "I bought my couch which is the large curved shaped home theater style, looked great at first within 2 years the fabric which is like a replica leather material. ..."
- "My girlfriend moved in and was having issues with allergies. Knowing my ducts were very dirty, we called Sears to clean our ducts. They came out, I was present when..."