Service Magic Faces Mass Complaints Nationwide
Service Magic faces ongoing consumer complaints, distrust, and serious consumer concerns over their negative business practices.
Negative complaints continue to mount against Service Magic home improvement online contracting services from unhappy consumers that have tried their online contracting services.
The complaints are so negative, that NC Consumer News has decided to expose the negative business practices of Service Magic and issue a consumer alert on this company.
Service Magic is an online home improvement and repair contracting company that operates in all 50 states online, and offer some very impressive Internet advertising to entice consumers, but this is just a veil of deception, as many customers continue to find out first hand, after doing business with Service Magic.
Customers continue to complain that neither Service Magic, nor the contractors they use are professional, and many of these customer complaints are validated by the unprofessional,
Sub-standard, poor quality work that they received from many Service Magic contractors.
In one customer's word, "This Company does not thoroughly screen those they recommend for service of any type in your home.
If you happen to have good luck with them it was a coincidence and not the rule, way too many complaints to list here however most recently they send a Company here for Painting and tile work that were comprised of illegal aliens. I questioned them about it and they avoided the subject. I submitted a complaint to service magic that refused to publish my findings condoning laborers who work for registered Service Magic Contractors to use unsponsored aliens."
In another customer's words, they said this about Service Magic, "They claim to have a "10-point" screening process that all contractors go through to be a part of that network. This is a very sore subject for me as I know some people who have had their trust "violated" by those who have been let in their home to do work. Unfortunately, Service Magic's process is mostly style over substance."
Service Magic is a contractor service that any and all consumers should be weary of before allowing their unprofessional contractors into your home to do work.
Consumers should at least request that any Service Magic contractor present their business license, company bonding, five customer references, and their company liability insurance policy, these are the minimum credentials that any legitimate contractor should make available to all customers that request their services.
Please follow the links below to read detailed customer complaints about Service Magic.
For further updates on companies with negative business practices, or to file a consumer complaint against, or report a scam please visit our web site at:
Â©2009 this article is the sole property of NC Consumer News and shall not be reproduced or reprinted without owners permissionreview #157098
You may also like
- "Service Magic is a company that recommends contractors for home repairs. They claim to vet their vendors but anybody can get listed for a fee. They don't vet..."
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."
- "So LG calls me up and says they have an upgrade on a part and a software update for my model LFX31925ST Refrigerator and they would like to come install..."
- "Told the tech at Geek Squad 3 times no I don't want to buy the 200.00 year coverage, I turn my back and the little creep sold it to my..."
- "I will never use rockauto.com for anything else. Their ad was misleading. I thought I was purchasing a front left control arm and a front right control arm. I only..."
- "Ordered a large pizza and ended up with a 9 to 10 inch pizza. Cost me the size of a large pizza which is about 16 inches from most places..."
- "purchased irola 7" tablet silver packet inside exploded bad business..."
- "We took our dog to camp Bow Wow in San Antonio, TX Northwest while on vacation. When we returned, we picked him up and the card they gave us which..."
- "I purchased Vectra from our Vet because they claimed that it was superior to Frontline and is the only product they carry now. It is also more expensive. ..."