Service Magic Faces Mass Complaints Nationwide
Service Magic faces ongoing consumer complaints, distrust, and serious consumer concerns over their negative business practices.
Negative complaints continue to mount against Service Magic home improvement online contracting services from unhappy consumers that have tried their online contracting services.
The complaints are so negative, that NC Consumer News has decided to expose the negative business practices of Service Magic and issue a consumer alert on this company.
Service Magic is an online home improvement and repair contracting company that operates in all 50 states online, and offer some very impressive Internet advertising to entice consumers, but this is just a veil of deception, as many customers continue to find out first hand, after doing business with Service Magic.
Customers continue to complain that neither Service Magic, nor the contractors they use are professional, and many of these customer complaints are validated by the unprofessional,
Sub-standard, poor quality work that they received from many Service Magic contractors.
In one customer's word, "This Company does not thoroughly screen those they recommend for service of any type in your home.
If you happen to have good luck with them it was a coincidence and not the rule, way too many complaints to list here however most recently they send a Company here for Painting and tile work that were comprised of illegal aliens. I questioned them about it and they avoided the subject. I submitted a complaint to service magic that refused to publish my findings condoning laborers who work for registered Service Magic Contractors to use unsponsored aliens."
In another customer's words, they said this about Service Magic, "They claim to have a "10-point" screening process that all contractors go through to be a part of that network. This is a very sore subject for me as I know some people who have had their trust "violated" by those who have been let in their home to do work. Unfortunately, Service Magic's process is mostly style over substance."
Service Magic is a contractor service that any and all consumers should be weary of before allowing their unprofessional contractors into your home to do work.
Consumers should at least request that any Service Magic contractor present their business license, company bonding, five customer references, and their company liability insurance policy, these are the minimum credentials that any legitimate contractor should make available to all customers that request their services.
Please follow the links below to read detailed customer complaints about Service Magic.
For further updates on companies with negative business practices, or to file a consumer complaint against, or report a scam please visit our web site at:
Â©2009 this article is the sole property of NC Consumer News and shall not be reproduced or reprinted without owners permission1166acec review #157098
You may also like
- "My mother purchased Samsung Frig model RS22HDHPNSR/AA on back in June of this year from hhgregg. It is now October and the unit is as dead as the proverbial..."
- "I had this contractor put up a gate. It was made from redwood. He did not match sides or hide the nail marks. He left gaps in..."
- "We followed the manufacter instruction last year when we applied deck over to our old deck. The deck looked beautiful. After this passed winter and the beginning of summer the..."
- "i took my vehicle to this shop due to check engine light coming on. i had checked all my fluids prior to driving 10 minutes to the shop. when i..."
- "Ordered 3-8-15.....rcvd 3-19-15....my trial period was suppose to end 3-22-15. HOW is that possible when told I had 14 day trial????PISSED also....TOTAL MISREPRESENTATION!!!..."
- "I went to get a root canal about a year ago my friend showed me a missing tooth and explained they got a root canal at monarch as well and..."
- "I am a United States Marine on the Temporarily Disabled Retired List residing in Charlotte, NC. I qualified and received a federal student loan to pay for my University of..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "Ashley Home Furniture DOES NOT stand behind their products. I was sold a sofa and recliner that start crackling and peeling a year after I had purchased it. I..."