Service Magic - Scam! and much more!
AS a contractor and a very laid back person I must say that service magic is more of a scam than a reliable lead generator.About 90 percent of the leads are bogus is some way or another!
First they claim to qualify each lead,(bogus). Many leads will say they were not interested in the product that I was calling about. I would recommend that all contractors and consumers stay away from service magic! The consumer will get 4 or 5 calls from contractors and the contractor will spend endless hours chasing dead or bogus leads.
I do know that they send out older leads that are weeks old to new subscribers.It is a true scam!review #306876
You may also like
- "Service Magic is a company that recommends contractors for home repairs. They claim to vet their vendors but anybody can get listed for a fee. They don't vet..."
- "This company has no business ethics, etiquette, concepts of truthful facts, or regard for its customers. This place is SATURATED by mice. They permeated my unit, resulting in $1000s in..."
- "Cleaning Connect seems to us to be a scheme for auto-charging a small business' credit card as rapidly as possible, then declaring requests for redress "SOLVED" when the scammer, cleaningconnect.com,..."
- "I am speaking from experience on this as REGIS SALON just recently turned my Hair to lovely shade of BRASSY tangerine; it was brown when I arrived, not to mention..."
- "I received a letter dated August 27, 2014, from CoventryOne. They said my policy would end December 31, 2014 and it could not be renewed. I contacted my..."
- "Was in the store and had over 10 outfits accumulated with jewelry and at 8:03 when I went to check out I was inform that they were closed and could..."
- "my name is mc hope carpio...i want to cancel the item that i order because..i thought that only a day of delivery but the dialog says after i click the..."
- "Special custom order two Betsy model Power Wallsaver Recliners, Color: Crimson. Fabric is sort of a thin microsuede, polyester. Were delivered in about 3 weeks (6/16/15). Several days ago, noticed..."
- "I ordered a series of four Richard Schmidt Art Lesson videos. After 3-4 months, I was shipped two of the four videos (November and May) and two other videos: "Proficient..."