Service Magic - Scam! and much more!
AS a contractor and a very laid back person I must say that service magic is more of a scam than a reliable lead generator.About 90 percent of the leads are bogus is some way or another!
First they claim to qualify each lead,(bogus). Many leads will say they were not interested in the product that I was calling about. I would recommend that all contractors and consumers stay away from service magic! The consumer will get 4 or 5 calls from contractors and the contractor will spend endless hours chasing dead or bogus leads.
I do know that they send out older leads that are weeks old to new subscribers.It is a true scam!129f4964 review #306876
You may also like
- "Do not use Zerorez. They lie and say they use no chemicals. If we had known the truth we would not have responded to the KFAB radio advertisement, but we..."
- "Service Magic faces ongoing consumer complaints, distrust, and serious consumer concerns over their negative business practices. Negative complaints continue to mount against Service Magic home improvement online contracting services from unhappy..."
- "First the installers came without a part, so they had to get the work done to an extent and then leave and come back another day. The installers pulled..."
- "I am speaking from experience on this as REGIS SALON just recently turned my Hair to lovely shade of BRASSY tangerine; it was brown when I arrived, not to mention..."
- "Initial pistol, a Hellcat .380, was purchased in July 2010 was defective and jamming and had loose internal parts. Sent the item back with the original receipt and not a..."
- "I received a letter dated August 27, 2014, from CoventryOne. They said my policy would end December 31, 2014 and it could not be renewed. I contacted my..."
- "I lost my card and after 6 phone calls two separate faxes requesting to reassure my card and excessive long waits for supervisors (up to 52min I have screen shots)..."
- "Purchased a hand gun from this vendor at a Gun Show in Las Vegas around June 2014. Paid for the pistol,tax,background check and transfer fee all in cash and have the..."
- "So upset after my husband paid $450 deposit for uverse installed on Friday not working on Saturday, need a new receiver didn't they know that it was old when they..."